Sunday, September 14, 2008

nothing say love for a best friend like tv theme songs!

What would you do if I sang out tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
I will try not to sing out of key, yeah
Oh, baby I get by with a little help from my friends



Schlemile, Schlemozzle, Hausenfeffer Incorporated.
We're gonna do it.
Give us any chance we'll take it,
Leave us any rule we'll break it.
We're gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin' it our way.

Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day,
And suddenly make it all seem worth-while?
Well it's you girl and you should know it,
With each glance and every little movement,
You've shown it.



Thank you for being a friend,
Traveled down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confident.

And if you threw a party,
Invited everyone you knew,
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend.

I Love you Bianca!!!!

1 comment:

bianca said...

omg I love you soo much. I'm so glad you're my bestie :)

also, our soccer pic...what were we thinking?!