Saturday, September 13, 2008

You got me wrapped around your finger, Did you have to let it linger?

Current Feeling: Longing

Random Things About Me

  • I love showtunes. I love driving in my car blasting Aida or Rent and singing at the top of my lungs. The same goes for pop music like Hannah Montana and even High School Musical. I am fully aware that I am 25 but it is catchy music. (I said catchy, not good lol)
  • I worked at Victoria's Secret for almost 3 years. We ended up wearing a lot of things out under our clothes towards the end when management fucked us. I still feel bad so whenever I go in, I over buy to make up for my guilt.
  • I was raised by my bio dad, his partner, my mom and her husband. My brother and I grew up in catholic schools and in the best Chicago suburbs. I never had any discrimination about my gay parents.
  • I have never put a condom on a guy. I have always let them do it.
  • I have done cocaine, pot, mushrooms, and opium. I don't get drugs. They don't do much for me and I much rather laugh then be fucked up.
  • I do love wine but again, every once in a while. I just don't care much.
  • I love dirty, sexy talk in bed. Dirty not stupid. One of my friend's idea of dirty talk is "give it to me big boy". Yeah, no.
  • I like being in control but I like a man who can control me. I respect people who want to be equal and not dominated.
  • I love reading and always have insane library fines. I read fast and read almost anything.
  • Favorite authors: Kurt Vonnegut, Chuck Palahniuk, Orson Scott Card, Old James Patterson, Richard North Patterson, Margaret Atwood, Elizabeth Berg
  • I love Blockbuster online.
  • I love Mandy Moore. She can do no wrong. A Walk to Remember. How to Deal. Because I said So. Saved. Please see these movies. She is a-fucking-dorable.
  • Love The Office. John Krasinski. Enough said. Actually Mindy Kaling (Kelly Kapoor). That's definitely enough said.
  • I need a new vibrator. Mr. Oaski has done a great job but he is like 4 years old. (Acutally Bella ended up finding it and well, he is gone)
  • I am just really appreciating shoes. I had gay dads but they missed the fashion gene. My one dad is a "bear" and the other thinks he is some old English gent from a few centuries ago. Righhhhht.
  • I love Hanes wife beaters, Best brand to wear. They keep their shape and cling to the breasts quite nice. Wifebeater + cute earring + cute flip flops + big shades + comfy sexy jeans=my summer outfit.
  • I need some Dolce or Chanel sunglasses.
  • I talk a ton but at home, relaxed, I am content to read and relax.
  • I have never had a brazilian, or even been waxed. Always just shaved. Mach3 is the best razor.
  • Drinks of choice: Cran and Vodka. Absolut and Tonic. Mimosa. Rum and Coke. Shots are jager or tequila1800.
  • B is seriously a sister to me in heart and mind. My total dream is to raise our kids together.
  • I don't move when I sleep so the covers never need to be made when I am alone.
  • I adore chinese and thai food. Love wings. Love ranch dressing on anything.
  • I am very serious about my conversion to judiasm but I am afraid to go to a synagogue alone and my Israeli friends don't go. That is one of my goals this year, to explore my faith.
  • I want to learn to cook and actually know spices go well and what they are more and to cook less off the recipe and more by taste.
  • I leave my contacts in for weeks at a time
  • I use the Mirena IUD and love it.
  • I do not have credit cards.
  • I love with all my heart and genuinely expect people to be good. It hurts to trust someone and have them not give a fuck.
  • I want to video blog.
  • I love chocolate and peanut butter ice cream.
  • I have two tattoos.
  • Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Push Up is the best bra. Ever. Comfortable. Work with most shorts. Give the best looking breasts. Get one. Life changing. My secret weapon. Make it yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the one to purchase some Chanels for you, my sweet.

Tiffany said...

who is this?