Thursday, February 12, 2009

I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie

me: so this guy keeps gchatting me nonstop. he also sells tea.
bianca: what?
me: he sells tea
bianca:like to drug offenders??
me: ye-wait...what?
bianca: he sells pee?
me:Oh hahahaha no. tea.
bianca: oh thank god

so last night i was all fevered up and couldn't even make it across my room to get the aspirin. luckily the fever went down by the am and i was only left with weakness and a headache. i didn't work until 3:45 but i could still tell the affects of being sick because i was forgetting things and just not being that quick. babysitting was fun and i worked until 9:30 and except for a sore throat, feel a lot better. thanks to everyone for the well wishes. very very much appreciated.

i saw this book at target and kind of want to buy it. its called practically posh and is described as "the budget babe's guide to the good life. Filled with thrifty tips and delivered with style and humor, this do-it-yourself handbook is designed for glam girls on the go who want to live large on their little paychecks." so that seems pretty fitting and i think might be my target purchase this week.

maybe it's vday or just that time but i am feeling a bit...i don't think lonely is the word. i am definitely not lonely since i have a ton of good friends and a great roomie and my days are really filled but i feel like something is missing. what i really mean is, you know how at the end of the day or when youre driving, you have that special someone you can call, whose voice you missed all day and who once they say hello everything will be better? i miss having that person. that special someone. i used to be able to call tal or kobi or elad and i used to have that person who had their special ringtone and when i got a call or text i was immediately smiley. sigh.

this is the reason i fall sleep wishing the other half of my bed wasn't empty...

5 comments:

Mandy said...

While I'm not in a relationship, I do have the one person who makes me smilely when he calls or emails.

Let me know what you think of that book!

CIP said...

Awwww, I wish I had a boyfriend right about now.

That book sounds cute. Post a review if you read it!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Being sick sucks, my whole family was sick this week!

Anonymous said...

I have that book somewhere! If I can find it I'd be happy to lend it to you.

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping alone sucks. It took a good month to stop sleeping only on "my side".

Andy said...

Sheesh. I guess everybody wishes to have somebody next to them not only around VD, but all the time.

PS. Mandy... YOu need to go further on that one!!