sometimes i'm like "internet, you're too needy and i need some space"
and it's all "baby i miss you, come check out all the awesome blogs and terrible eharmony matches and perez"
and i'm all "i know honey but i need some time, i have to work to keep you in the style you're accustomed" and then we take a break for a while.
but the internet has been awfully sweet lately so i decided to kiss and make up. what can i say? when it's right, it's right.
i worked about 60 hours last week. 16 which were training and unpaid. but still i made about %700 which is good for babysitting. also considering i'm not going to be working for 2 weeks when the kids i babysit go to israel.
- i bought some hot high heels for $12 on sale
- bought 2 cute bras for $8 from Rampage
- watched and loved Race to Witch Mountain
- got my $50 gift card from Chase Bank
- my ex went to Columbia for 9 days. wtf?
- his stupid friend decided to shave bella. don't get me started on how mad i am.
- my mom talked to me about possibly buying a condo.
- went to the kohl's children museum and met my new fake bf
please notice how he works with kids and doesn't seem annoyed. how he wears the kid size apron. how adorable he is. sigh. a hot man who works with kids? sigh. perfect!
omg look at this! top model stuff at walmart. so going to buy some.
also planning on littlest pet shop for the DS. don't judge me.
target run today. make up. ds game.
next week i should be blogging more and talking about all my fuzzy feelings and life. oh boy.