- mtv's FANatic-because who wouldn't want to see some homolicious adorable 15yr old being gaga's biggest fan dressed like her? i know i would.
- vh1's rock n roll jeopardy. seriously mark mcgrath and cece deville owned that game. plus how fun would it be to watch celebrities do that. a show about thing i actually know the answers too. [well i actually kick a lot of regular jeopardy ass but still]
- mtv's undressed-so many people were on that show, so many random stuff was going on, and it was like skinimax for teens. the plots were riciulous but i loved it and didn't have to watch consistently to get it.
- hermans head-seriously what a funny show and they could make it really awesome now with new technology and what not.
- daria- because who didn't have a crush on trent?
i spent today watching lifetime movies. the plumber came and my dog was lazy and i wish i had an elliptical in my living room. i also rediscovered my love for suffrajett, a great band.
have you ever read a book and wanted to be in the book in a realistic way and not in the "lets get rid of bella and get with edward cullen ourselves and be a kick ass vamp and not a whiny baby" kind of way? i own the book "love the one you're with" and the character has such a good life. it makes me want to live in atlanta the way "smart women" makes me want to live in boulder and own a hot tub.
okay seriously why am i not in bed?