Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid.

What do this little girl and this man have in common?

They both met me this weekend. Well, I met them. But still.

Chastity Bono, or as I drunkenly nicknamed her, "C-Bo" was at the wedding I attended. Looks the same as in pictures. I did not ask for a picture or autograph but I was one degree away from Cher.

Tim Meadows was sighted in the line at the airport and turned up on my flight to Chicago. Also, I did not bother him but it was cool to see. I also apparently sat next to the personal assistant for Lakisha from American Idol who got married this weekend and showed me pictures on his blackberry. So at least I saw a few LA type people. I also did go to Mann's Theatre and Sunset Boulevard.

I said my good byes to Tal. That whole situation is going to another post. Right now I am studying for Logic and E is being nice and letting me use the internet over here. I will say this. LA motels are nothing like Chicago ones. In Chicago you hand an ID and cash and call it a day. In LA they want your ID, a credit card with matching name even if you are paying with cash, and whoever is with you's id. My last name on my id is different then my bank card and he had left his id at a friends so it was ridiculous. The second motel was hardcore about no visitors who have not shown id. Tal ended up going back to grab his passport. So whatever LA motels with you attitude from a kid who looked like he was 17 and why was he checking in people at 11pm? Shady I tell you. Either way, I was glad to have one last night with Tal.

Lesbian Wedding. 2 days of Open Bar. Lobster. Prime Rib. Bowling. Best Wedding Cake Ever. The Doubletree Hilton hotel cookies were the best cookies ever, warm and gooey and delicious. I took 2 for the plane ride home because I am not paying for American Airlines food. I ate so much the whole trip but my grandparents paid for it all which was super awesome. Thank you hotel breakfast and fancy dinners and even some bowling with yummy diner food. It was very nice to see my whole family and get bonding time in.

I wish I could have met SO@24!!! I didn't have a way to contact you though! Boo! Hiss!

School is kicking my ass. I was a studying fool last week for Chemistry but missed a Logic quiz and am taking a Logic test at 7:15 AM tomorrow! Yeah that's right, AM. Aghh!! Also have a take home test that was due Monday but will be turned in Thursday or maybe tomorrow via email.


Also. T.I. is my official boyfriend/celebrity crush.
Seriously. He is freaking adorable.
"I want what you got Uncle Frank"


p.s. i love all the comments i have gotten and thanks for people who i didn't even know read this for commenting, you guys are Amazing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for celeb sightings!

Tests before 8 a.m. suck ass. My anatomy tests are at 7 a.m. Boo :(

Bummer you didn't meet SO@24. Guess he'll just have to come to Chicago :)

Mandy said...

Unexpected celeb sightings are the best!