Monday, October 13, 2008

We are, each of us, angels with one wing and we can only fly by embracing one another.

Things I am Loving right now (in no particular order)


The Missing Piece Meets the Big O by Shel Silverstein. You can go here and see it all online. A story about how you think you find someone to complete you and it seems right but in the end, you complete yourself first, and then can be happy with someone else. Seriously, sweet, simple, and true.




Starting Over @ 24's interniew @ Clevelands A Plum.)
Top three favorite movies from your childhood.
La Bamba (not my Riiiiiichie!)
The Cutting Edge (toeeeeeee piiiiiiick)
Hook (Don’t mess with me! I’m a lawyer!)

I had no idea someone besides B and I actually watched La Bamba and who doesn't love Cutting Edge?? Oh DB Sweeney. Hook for me though was all about Rufio! Rufio! Add in that he knows about Stacey Secret and that is one Renaissance man and something that I am super loving today!

More things would be.....
books by Meg Cabot
Coby Bell from The Game
being a nanny
finally putting a tv in my bedroom after years of not having one.
b and i both going to mcdonalds and ordering on the phone with each other
understanding logic
bella!
new friends
grocery shopping
my puma hoody (college essential)
gmail

3 comments:

So@24 said...

I love you.

You know that right?

But if I find out you were in LA recently and didn't try to meet up... I may have to destroy you.

Estella said...

I absolutely loved the Shel Silverstein animation. Loved.

Therefore, I'm tagging you for a Meme! :-)

Anonymous said...

I effing love that story. :)