this is in my kitchen and i thought that something inspirational would be nice to see. i usually write really straight but sometimes it's good to be imperfect. i don't know if im going to change it each week or for every month. oh. idea!!
leave me your fav lyrics/quotes/whatever that inspire you or something you love and i'll keep it on there and post a pic when i write it!!
i always love a nice fridge. clan or full, i can be an admirer. right now i have only a few things but everything is healthy and yummy and i am happy. i have the chicken/brown rice/green pepper meal my mom makes for me. low cal and delicious it's what i live on. brita water and some bottled water my mom also got me. add that to some yummy pico de gallo, some salads i made, and eggs because they are good in baking and that's what i eat. the only other thing i love is sweet potatoes but they don't go in the fridge but i will be making some sweet potato fries this week.this girl @wannaberealitysuperstar is amazing and i get to see her next week. bacci and bella totally need hangs. plus with my bestie in cali, i need someone to come watch top model with me and drink wine and yell at the tv. k is a genuine and sweet person who has a huge heart with a side of awesome and sassy served with sugar on top! i look forward to talking to her more and laughing my ass off!!
- blog rules are stupid
- moms are the best
- wtf bret michaels. wtf.
- LOVE tough love and my fake tv bf steve ward!!
- vh1 reality is the best by far
- i am on a very fucked up sleep schedule
- i don't care because i'm happy and not stressed
- i forgot that i like living alone so much
- i LOVE my new microwave
- i made cupcakes that are kosher for passover and still yummy
- i miss him
- i had breakfast with my dad at omega
- i do not hook up. oh kelly!
- also kinda love that pink is back with cary hart. i wish jessica had gotten back with nick.
and im done!